1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to play golf (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759 ... If you haven't, add 1758.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number The first digit of this was your original number (I.e., how many times you want to play golf each week).
The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2009) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS
Wow that's so cool.
Too bad it only works this year. I'll pass it around
It's just basic math.
x = the number of times you picked for playing golf each week
y = your year of birth
((2x + 5) * 50) + 1759 - y = 100x + (2009 - y)
100x + 250 + 1759 - y = 100x + 2009 - y
100x + 2009 = 100x + 2009
LHS = RHS.
Why 100x on the RHS? Bcos it's in the 100th place in a 3 digit number.
BTW, It'll work next year too, if you use 1760 and 1759 instead.
Post a Comment